Hard Questions

1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
It's harder for me to look into someones eyes when I'm telling how I feel ..

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
The last time that I can think of when I were really angry was a while ago, I was angry because something happened and remind me why I don't like my life very much , It made me feel imprisoned and brought back to me the feeling of "not belonging" , I'm not as angry as I was , but I still feel bad about it ..

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
This question brought tears to my eyes ! the person I would call is my mother , I'd tell her that I love her, I'd ask her to forgive me for everything thing, & I'd tell her that the only thing I have always wanted is to see her and my father proud of me !
In the end , I'd ask her to tell my father that I say the same thing to him ..

4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I would tell my parents , and my very close friends (there are three of them) , I know it would hurt them , but it would hurt them more if I died alone without telling them..
I'll spend my remaining days earning my parents forgiveness for every bad thing I have done,  and trying to make them proud of me before I leave , I'd also spend these days approaching to GOD , and asking him for his forgiveness ..
PS : I think it's a gift to be able to know that you're going to leave soon before you do , because in that case , you get to prepare your self , you get to say goodbye , in a proper way ..
Yes, I would be afraid , afraid of leaving ; before completing what I wanted to do in my remaining days ..

5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
It's a really hard question , after thinking, I guess I'd choose love ! I know love without trust is hard , but trust without love is nothing ! love can make us live , can get us through the day , trust can't always do that ..

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Of course I would save the dog ! otherwise I will feel horrible about myself for the rest of my life ! and my job is not really worth living with that !
Besides , everything happens for a reason , and I'm sure GOD would reward me for saving a life ..

7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
I would rather be hurt by the one I trust the most ! trusting someone means that you give them permission to be in your life without any conditions , it means opening your heart to them to the fullest , so it would definitely hurt really bad if they failed the trust you have given them ..
For the person you love the most, maybe it's the most precious thing for you , but sometimes , even when you love someone very much , you can still expect getting hurt from them ..
The person I love the most , have my heart , & I have no control over that , so if they hurt me I wouldn't feel as bad and betrayed as I would feel about getting hurt from the person I have chosen to give my heart & my trust to !

8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
This is a really though situation , first of all I would really appreciate the fact that he told me, for what I would do ; well it depends ..whether he's ready to let go of his feelings , or he needs time away from me to do that, whether is someone to whom  I can actually give a chance .. it depends !

9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
The last person I know that died wasn't really close to me ,I have never met her, she meant a lot to my mother, who really wanted to see her , but she couldn't & it hurt her really bad , and even an hour couldn't make a difference in this situation . However I still would give her that 1 hour , the person who died wanted to see her sister before she leaves , but she couldn't make it on time , I would give her a day if I could, for my mother mostly ..

10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Actually ,my answer is yes ! I'm a person who put friends next to family , I'd do anything for my friends , & I'd accept , forgive and understand whatever my best friends do ! It would be nice to have a friend who'd feel and do the same for me ..

11. Does love = sex?
No ! Absolutely not ..

12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Well , If I had another source of income , or if it were easy to find another job , I'd do it , but if not , I won't ! I can't let go of the hard word I've done ..

13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
In this question there is the word "difficult" so it's about a feeling that's hard to admit , my answer is never , or maybe a long time ago that I can't remember any more !
I remember having feeling for someone and they were hard for me to accept , and I never told them .. 

14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
Definitely telling them that I love them is a lot harder, I'm a person who hides her feelings and I wouldn't tell someone that I love them just like that , maybe it's because I'm a girl, as for telling them that I don't love them back , I've done that before , it's hard and it hurts , but not as much as opening my heart to someone , and letting know about my feelings , it's hard , because I'd have no idea what would they think about my confession , how would they think of me after that ? I just can't do that , not in a million years !

15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
For me , the hardest thing to give up and to loose is your dream ! I believe that our dreams define us , they are somehow the way to realize why we were brought to this world, so giving up a dream is like giving up a piece of your heart , an important part of yourself , I lost the way for a dream one day , & I had to give eventually .. well, believe me ; it's the most heartbreaking thing ..

16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
The last time I said that was a few days ago, to my best friend :)

17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
I can't think of anything that I would want to change in the last month ..

18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
My Father

19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yes, I would , because he's a human being , and he's dying ! , saving a life , should never be something you think whether you should do or not ..

21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Another hard question , if I let the baby go , he'll go strait to heaven , as for my grandmother , I can't be sure about that , but , if I think about the mother of that baby ,I know that there is nothing more painful in life than loosing your child..
In the other hand, my grandmother is the mother of my father/mother , It's hard to do that to one of them ..
I really can't answer this , if I were in that situation , I'd just follow my heart , & right know I have no idea what I would feel then ..

22. Are you old fashioned?
If having so many principles and values to guide you in your life and so many boundaries to make your decisions reasonable ; is considered being old fashioned, then yes ! I am old fashioned ..

23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Not a long time a go , I usually do a lot of things without expecting anything in return , it even makes me feel stupid sometimes !

24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
I'm not in love right now , but I'm alive , and I'm happy & satisfied ..
Having a broken heart because of true love , I've had that ! well ; to describe it I'd say that it's hard, painful, every single moment in this world felt like hell, my heart hurt so much that I wanted it to just stop beating , it's a horrible thing , a bitter feeling that made everything dark around me ..
So I'll choose  : never loved at all ..

25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
If I could do anything , I would go back in time , and change the worst thing and the biggest mistake I've ever done , the only mistake from which I learned nothing, it only broke me and made everything harder,
If I could wish anything, I wish I could be a better person , who makes better decisions, and give people around me better feelings ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up