Far away









You're so far away
I don't know where you are exactly, I don't know how you are doing
But you're always in my mind..
You cross my mind almost every single day ..


I just miss you so much
each day, every day, I remember ; I remember everything ..


You were , & maybe you still are , the person who felt me & understood me the most ;
You are my soul-mate , honestly !


GOD knows how much you mean to me ..


My dear; I wish I can talk to you, I wish I can tell you everything, I wish I can have you back in my life ..


You're so far, But yet you're so close, maybe closer than anyone , closer than ever ..


It's enough to know that you're there ; somewhere ! to know that you're okay, that you're living ..
Because I know , deep down , that as long as you're still that way, you'll always be with me ..
& it's the one thing that keeps me from feeling the fear of loosing you ..


We used to tell each other , that we're always together even when we can't see each other .. & that only death can separate us ..


Maybe we're apart, & it's been a long time , but I believe what we told each other is true, & it's happening ..


I feel that you are here , maybe I'm fooling myself , maybe you don't think about me at all, but that's how I feel ..


My dear, what can I say, It's life ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up